February 17, 2004

This and That

The rider mania event held in Goa has been published in the Royal enfield website... by Royal Enfield.. with pictures and write ups... You can check it out here if you are interested.... ******************************************************* Watched Mad Max I yesterday. Rocks was so enthu about the whole movie that he wanted me to watch it ... maybe I was not in a max mood... I did not enjoy it except for the last bit... Mel Gibson sure looked cute... its his first movie... Maybe I will like the other two parts... Ii am planning to make a collection of good classics but unfortunately very few are available in India.. Have got the absolutly marvellous collection of Dire Straits the other day... we picked it up immediately since it was limited edition... I love Mark Knofler... The song that has hit me recently was private investigations because of the guitar piece there... its awesome... The lyrics are minimum but the music just rocks... It's a mystery to me - the game commences For the usual fee - plus expences Confidential information - it's in a diary This is my investigation - it's not a public inquiry I go checking out the reports - digging up the dirt You get to meet all sorts in this line of work Treachery an reason - there's always an excuse for it And when I find the reason I still get used to it And what have you got at the end of the day What have you got to take away A bottle of whisky and a new set of lies Blinds on the window and a pain behind the eyes Scarred for life - no compensation private investigation I love all the songs but this I had not heard yet... Now that I have some more time on hands... sans francais... got to organise my music and my books.. just started Alchemist by Paul Coelho. 1 more week before I make a visit home. To the North East. Yeaaaaaa !! I am so looking forward to meeting my folks... and hogging on all the home goodies.. yummyyyy..