February 18, 2004

That time of the day ... mumblings of a mumbled mind!!!

It is that time of the day when you take stock of what has happened for the past working hours. It is that time of the day when I am thinking to myself what the heck I am doing here typing stuff It is that time of the day when I look forward to the end of a stress filled session It is that time of the day when I am thinking I need a change in my life. It is that time of the day when the weather is almost perfect for a walk or a swim. It is that time of the day when I touch base with friends. It is that time of the day I when I used to get a hot cuppa tea at home prepared by Ma. It is that time of the day I dream my best dreams. It is that time of the day when I am thinking why I am what I am... It is that time of the day when my brain cells are slowly shutting down. It is that time of the day when the I am going nuts It is that time of the day when I need a coffee break.. It is that time of the day when I have to go for a coffee break !!! SIGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is that time of the day..............